Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 1 su 1

Discussione: How do I clear the Unity browser cache & cookies

Community Manager L'avatar di BB_Sious
    Mondo
    Vasaar

How do I clear the Unity browser cache & cookies

The browser cache is a collection of files in which data from web pages is cached. This includes graphics and formatting information, for example. Cookies are small files in which user data can be stored, for example, login names, etc.

Please note: Deleting cache/cookie data can lead to the loss of saved login data. Therefore, please remember your login email and login password!

To clear the Unity browser cache or cookies in the various browsers, do the following.

Firefox/Waterfox web cache clearing via the developer tool
    1. Press F12 on your keyboard while the game is in the tab in the foreground
    2. Then click on the "Web Storage" tab
    3. Click in this tab on the left side on "Indexed DB" and unfold it
    4. Then click on the entry "https://www.juego-thesettlersonline.com/
    5. Now right click on "UnityCache (default)
    6. Then click on ' "Delete UnityCache (default)"'.

Chromium browser web cache clearing via developer tool
    1. Press F12 on your keyboard while the game is in the foreground tab.
    2. Then click on the Application tab at the top of the screen
    3. Click in this tab on the left side on "Indexed DB" and expand it
    4. Then click on the entry "UnityCache - https://www.juego-thesettlersonline.com".
    5. On the right side then click on "Delete Database

If you don't want to use the developer console, you can also do the following steps in general (Cache+Cookies+UnityCache). Includes the above instructions in steps, without access to the developer console.

Firefox/Waterfox web storage clearing
    1. Click on the three dashes at the top right of your address bar
    2. Click on "Settings" in this drop-down menu
    3. Click on "Privacy&Security".
    You can also type "about: preferences#privacy" directly in your browser address bar.
    4. scroll down until you find the "Chronicle" section
    5a. You can now directly click on "Clear history" and in the popup check the box "Offline web page data
    OR
    5b. Check "Delete history when Firefox is closed", then click on "Settings" and check "Offline website data".

In addition, you are welcome to continue to delete the cookies & cache, for this scroll up a bit on the same page to: "Cookies and website data" and click on "Remove data".

Chromium Browser (Chrome, Safari, etc.) Web Memory Delete

1. Click on the three dots at the top right of your address bar.
    2. Click on "settings" in this dropdown menu
    3. Click on "Privacy and Security" on the left side.
    You can also type chrome://settings/privacy directly in your address bar from the browser.
    4. Click on the "Clear browser data" section
    5. In the popup, in the "Basic" tab, check "Cookies & Website Data" + "Cached Images and Files".
    6. Click on the "Advanced" tab and check "Browsing history", "Download history", "Cookies and other website data", "Cached images and files" + "Website settings".
    7. with certain Chromium browsers there is an extra section called "Memory (including memory of extensions)", this must be checked as well (Important!)

Please note: Deleting cache/cookie data may result in loss of saved login data. Therefore please remember your login email and login password!

How do I access the developer tool in browser under Windows 11
    • To open the developer console in Google Chrome, open the Chrome Menu in the upper-right-hand corner of the browser window and select More Tools > Developer Tools. You can also use Option + ⌘ + J (on macOS), or Shift + CTRL + I (on Windows/Linux).
    • To open the developer console in Firefox, open the Firefox Meno at the upper-right-hand corner of the browser window (3 lines). Select "More Tools" and then "Tools for web developer"
    • Possible Windows 11 Shortcut: Windows + CTRL + I

Ultima modifica di BB_Sious; 27.09.22 a 14:28
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Permessi di invio