Quote Originariamente inviata da save1i Visualizza il messaggio
Hi folks,

it is difficult to decide where to start with the problems I have since Unity Version went online because it is a collection of huge bugs.
The most irritating one is that every few seconds it freezes (zone refreshed!) , therefore every single action takes a lot of time.
It is very slow to load a page, that means it takes more than 10 minutes to show me the buildings when I start playing.
I also had two very unsual errors, never seen before:
1) an error message: "www.settlersonline.it says "Out of memory. If you are the developer of this concent, try allocating more memory to your WebGL player settings.""
2) a windows screen where simultneously I had a piece of the mother island, a piece of the adventure island and parts of the screen just blue, all this appeared when I was trying to send a general to attack a camp in Ali Baba the young woodcutter adventure.
I use 100/10 Mbps ADSL connection, Windows 10, Chrome, all updated, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 64 bit operating system
I hope it helps and we will see improvements quickly.
Ciao, save1 pure io ho ,lo stesso, problema, ma non posso, andare in altre isole, per paura che si blocchi, per il reflesse di zona, pure quello e ho il blocco, delle lettere che non mi arrivano, più! Che altro, da dire? Emigrazione un altri, server? ma mi domando, in altri paesi che giocano, chi sa come staranno, a tra poco, in game!
Romolus, infurius!
P.S. Ho, ricevuto, notifiche che dicono che ad agosto c'è l'aggiornamento, speriamo, ma siamo, già a agosto, o mi sbaglio?