Rispondi
Pagina 3 di 4 primaprima 1 2 3 4 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 21 a 30 su 35

Discussione: [Feedback] The Future of The Settlers Online

Mondo
    Vasaar
    I understand this is a bunk thread to give false hope to the players, but:
    In alternative to the "group explorer send" everyone is requesting, I would suggest a LOOP option in which you check a box to resend the explorer as soon as they get back from their task.
    Maybe it's a more doable implementation than the group send, I don't know, but indeed it would help a ton.

Thanks

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Ciao,
    Il problema è che a fine dicembre flash player non funzionerà più, quindi vorrei sapere quando ci darete qualche informazione in più (a fine mese? il mese prossimo?).
    Vorrei anche sapere se verrà cancellato l'evento di natale che gli altri anni finiva a gennaio.
    Grazie

Hello,
    The problem is that at the end of December the flash player will no longer work, so I would like to know when you will give us some more information (later this month? Next month?).
    I would also like to know if the Christmas event that the other years ended in January will be canceled.
    Thank you

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Non avete capito che da un giorno all'altro non sarà più possibile giocare?
    Probabilmente nei prossimi aggiornamenti dei browser BLOCCHERANNO definitivamente il flash quindi questi ci avranno solo raccontato boiate per farci continuare a giocare e comprare gemme negli happy hour!

L'avatar di Romolus
    Mondo
    Vasaar

Ciao! Richiesta impossibile!

Io, in qualche replica fa, ma da quando, ho avuto, problemi, lo dissi che era meglio toglierlo, subito e definitivamente, perché, potremmo, perdere evento e giocabilità, quindi, se lo tolgono, subito, per favore e farebbero una cosa giusta, per me, a me piace giocare, qui e ci sono affezzionato, al gioco, si da quando, avevo la versione Amiga! Spero che leggiate, nel mio ufficio, ci sono, già tante richieste impossibili che non vanno, mai, ne lette e risposte e speriamo, bene!
    Romolus!

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Matter of fact, there is NO future for The Settlers Online.
    New maintenance, new problems.
    Now the weekly challenge ship is gone without being able to complete the mission;
    Voting for the Guild merchant is not possible anymore and although the problem is well known, it seems nobody's gonna fix it.
    On top of all this, when have NO GODDAMN CLUE on how they're gonna deal with th Flash issue. Probably most browsers will definitively block it with the next update so we won't be able to access to the game anymore.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING UBISOFT/BB?

I've taken a look at the upcoming event and it looks like you're pushing people to spend gems instead of pumpkins and have them buy gem package non stop. Fun is we cannot even buy gems packages because the shop has not been working for months!

This is a joke. You are definitely mocking us.
    CL
    Ultima modifica di ChuckLee; 13.10.20 a 11:11

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Quote Originariamente inviata da ChuckLee Visualizza il messaggio
    Now the weekly challenge ship is gone without being able to complete the mission;
    Voting for the Guild merchant is not possible anymore and although the problem is well known, it seems nobody's gonna fix it.
    On top of all this, when have NO GODDAMN CLUE on how they're gonna deal with th Flash issue. Probably most browsers will definitively block it with the next update so we won't be able to access to the game anymore.

I've taken a look at the upcoming event and it looks like you're pushing people to spend gems instead of pumpkins and have them buy gem package non stop. Fun is we cannot even buy gems packages because the shop has not been working for months!

CL
    I agree

Dove riesco ad appoggiare la testa per dormire
    Mondo
    Vasaar
    Quote Originariamente inviata da ChuckLee Visualizza il messaggio

CL
    Se dovete prenderci per i fondelli, ditelo chiaro almeno uno si regola per come rapportarti con Ubisoft e i suoi giochi affiliati.
    Non state facendo una bella figura, sappiatelo!

Mondo
    Vasaar
    100%

Mondo
    Vasaar
    I fully agree with what has been said. I have been playing from the beginning and I have always enjoyed it, I would be sorry to lose it !!
    But, right now, you absolutely have to take action, both for improvements and for the end of the flash player, otherwise ... it's the very end!

Concordo pienamente con quanto stato detto. Gioco dall'inizio e mi sono sempre divertita,mi dispiacerebbe perderlo!!
    Ma, ora come ora,dovete assolutamente prendere provvedimenti ,sia per migliorie,sia per la fine di flash player,altrimenti....è proprio la fine!

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Do you have any update about this topic?

Rispondi

Permessi di invio