Rispondi
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 8 su 8

Discussione: Unknown Regions

Mondo
    Vasaar

Unknown Regions

PROBLEMS again with THE MOUNTAIN CLAN CAMPAIGN.
    Unknown Regions: using the three objects against the weather elements, does not remove buffs (Slippery Ice, Piercing Cold, Snow Storm)!
    I loose too many troops for that map.
    King_Ricky

Community Manager L'avatar di BB_Sious
    Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hello King_Ricky,

Our team is aware that some de-buffs are not removed when applying buffs (such as Warm Clothes) in Unknown Regions. Please avoid this mission until it is fixed unless you're prepared to incur extra losses.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hi BB_Sious,
    here you wrote that the problem was solved.

I didn't read a denial anywhere.

What's happen now? if I end unknown regions with all buffs active, can i hope to not find them in the next adventure when the issue will be really solved?

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hi Trinita,

I have not received any confirmed reports of issues with the other Mountain Clan Campaign ventures since the last update. I'd leave it up to you if you would like to continue with Unknown Regions despite the de-debuff can't be deactivated or to wait until the buff issue is fixed.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hi BB_Sious,
    On March 14th I had to abandon MOUNTAIN LABYRINTH, because I was without tools: no SHOVELS, nor EXPLOSIVES on the menu. Of course, your change log for fixing problems is March 24th.
    Can you confirm that I can now start MOUNTAIN LABYRINTH and can I find the tools to use?
    Thanks,
    Riccardo

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hi King_Ricky,

Yes, the Excavation Tools buff in Mountain Labyrinth are working again. If it isn't, please let me know.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Thanks BB_Sious.
    I completed MOUNTAIN LABYRINTH today and everything worked properly, shovels and explosives were all there.
    Greetings,
    Riccardo

L'avatar di giorgio3003
    Mondo
    Vasaar
    Yesterday i opened Unknown Regions and the debuffs didn't worked. I did everything right, asking other players, but when i activate the debuff it didn't made any sound nor took off the buff from the island.
    Do we have any update of when or if this will be done soon? I would really like to continue with this chain, despite the big amount of troops wasted
    ╰☆╮⊰⊰⊰ Fairy Tail ⊱⊱⊱╰☆╮

Rispondi

Permessi di invio