Rispondi
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 7 su 7

Discussione: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Christmas Event 2018

Community Manager L'avatar di BB_Sious
    Mondo
    Vasaar

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Christmas Event 2018

Dear settlers,

Thank you for taking the time to read the Christmas Event 2018 Dev Diary.

We would love to know your opinion and impressions about it. Feel free to leave them in this thread.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Ultima modifica di BB_Sious; 07.12.18 a 14:25 Motivo: link
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Si prospettano premi molto interessanti e con alcune ottime novità.
    Per quanto riguarda l'albero dei regali , più di tanti giri di parole bastava scrivere che i regali dipendono molto dal fattore C, che sembra un fattore un po' troppo presente in questo gioco.
    Comunque nel complesso direi un evento con ottimi premi

L'avatar di calippone
    Mondo
    Vasaar
    più alberi di natale e meno gemme da spendere

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Però ! appena iniziato evento e praticamente non funziona niente.
    Avete battuto ogni altro vostro precedente record!
    Ultima modifica di giodipi; 10.12.18 a 10:49

Mondo
    Vasaar
    L'albero dei regali, per i premi che da', è inutile.
    Mettere come regalo " a dorso di cavallo " o una ricarica di 500 pesci anche per i livelli 51+ mi sembra una cavolata enorme.
    Sarebbe stato meglio mettere, per le varie fasce di livelli, la possibilità di prendere un regalo relativo solo alla propria fascia, e non inferiore.
    Mettere la possibilità di prendere scenari e avventure che si fanno fatica a trovare, ma che sono richieste nelle missioni settimanali, sarebbe stato ancora meglio.

Mondo
    Vasaar

My feedback

Interesting and challenging event but the Christmas Tree is useless (you could improve it) and I find pity that only one Christmas Market (a great asset) can work at the time and not the two of them simoultaneously. Had I knew it I'd had avoided to:
    1) upgrade both the Christmas markets at very high cost in presents (upgrading only one would have been enough)
    2) replace a third of my buildings to have two market areas fully efficient whereas I use only one of them.
    Great geologist and I like also the Christmas warehouse and the new floating houses
    Last but not least: I hate collectibles. Looking for them using a notebook or a smartphone is a nightmare
    All said, I liked this event

Mondo
    Vasaar
    The gem cost for presents was exorbitant, therefore not viable.

Christmas trees are buggy and hardly useful.

Overall there were not enough presents are too much stuff to buy. One may object that a player duty is not that to achieve 100% by all means. However user experience really took a blow.

It was not clear market buffs could not stack on top of existing buffs, therefore making all the effort to move buildings hardly worth it.

I only liked population buildings.

My vote is 3/10. Also, for the first time in years, due to this event, I have felt extremely demotivated towards TSO (a game I usually love). The reason is, since the very beginning of the event, I made calculations and knew I could not buy everything. I had to make choices and was actually relieved (incredible to say, but true, so please note this as feedback) whjen I discovered the market was useless, so I could use my presents for different rewards.

Rispondi

Permessi di invio