Rispondi
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 3 su 3

Discussione: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Co-op adventures Rewards

Community Manager L'avatar di BB_Sious
    Mondo
    Vasaar

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Co-op adventures Rewards

Dear settlers,

Now that you've read the Dev Diary: Co-op adventures, we would love to hear your thoughts.

Feel free to leave your comments in this thread.

Happy settling,
    BB_Sious
    Ultima modifica di BB_Sious; 12.07.18 a 16:51 Motivo: link
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hallo, The increase of rewards calls only applause, I think that I'm not completely off-topic if I speak of % of rewards regarding the increase in difficulty as the players level increases.
    I had already expressed the same concept in the server test forum, "repetita juvant" said the Romans, I think that is punitive for the high level player that is to make the new adventures not at the initial level (65 for Mountain Clan, 63 for Turistic Guide 3rd level), I think also that is strange that some players find rare objects or specific building in the first 2/3 time that play a particular adventure (the same player for all adventures), when some other players find the same rare object or building in the last 30/40 (never or almost like me, the same player for all adventures also in this case).

To sum up, i am lvl 74 and from lvl 67/68 I can't find anything in all adventures and I know players that often find rare building continously at lvl 70/71, it's obvious that there is a discrepance in results.

Someone says that is only luck or lack of luck but it seems that the parameter for the players are not all equal, there are specific statistic laws for those cases and it seems to me that they are disregarded.

There is a way to known how many "one steps ahead" I played? Let's see if I can make a new statistical rule?

Please, change the percentage worsening rule as the player level increases, the rest of the game is good.
    Thanks
    stoppino

Community Manager L'avatar di BB_Sious
    Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hello LordStopp,

Your feedback is appreciated and it has been passed on to our developers. Also, our developers have been experimenting on several ways to improve the player's experience in trying to obtain valuable items from adventures so stay tuned.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Rispondi

Permessi di invio