Visualizza i risultati del sondaggio: What's your impression on the Summer Event 2018?

Chi ha votato
25. Non puoi votare questo sondaggio
  • I am pleased with the football drops from adventures and explorers

3 12.00%
  • I like the Snack Stand and I find it useful

6 24.00%
  • I think the Stone-Cold Geologist is useful

9 36.00%
  • I think the achievements were easy to complete

4 16.00%
  • Overall, I am satisfied with the Summer Event

7 28.00%
  • I am not pleased with the football drops from adventures and explorers

11 44.00%
  • I don't like the Snack Stand and I don't find it useful

7 28.00%
  • I think the Stone-Cold Geologist is not useful

2 8.00%
  • I think the achievements were difficult to complete

3 12.00%
  • Overall, I am not satisfied with the Summer Event

8 32.00%
Sondaggio singolo o multiplo.
Discussione chiusa
Pagina 1 di 2 1 2 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 15

Discussione: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2018

Community Manager L'avatar di BB_Sious
    Mondo
    Vasaar

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2018

Dear Settlers,

Now that you've read [Dev Diary] Summer Event 2018, we would love to hear your thoughts on this.
    Please feel free to leave your feedback in this thread.

Thanks for Commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Ultima modifica di BB_Sious; 22.06.18 a 08:54 Motivo: link added
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hi,
    it would be nice to have a reimbursement of the resources (the advanced paper) used to produce the red cards. You could get as for the truces by placing them on the town hall at the beginning of the removal phase of the event.
    Thanks in advance for your attention

Juxeph

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hello Juxeph,

Thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your suggestion to our dev team.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Mondo
    Vasaar

Dear settlers,

We're always looking for ways to improve our annual events and your feedback is often a great source of inspiration for us; take part in the poll and let us know what you feel towards the Summer Event.

If you think the questions above did not cover a specific topic, feel free to post a comment below and we will make sure to take a look at it!

We appreciate every piece of constructive criticism that is provided along with you taking time to participate.

Thank you,
    BB_Sious

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Durante gli eventi invece delle monete gilda, fate guadagnare palloni o uova o regali o zucche

Dove riesco ad appoggiare la testa per dormire
    Mondo
    Vasaar
    Sarebbe stato bello - e utile - avere delle avventure con il loot x2 oppure qualche cooperativa x3 x incentivare il gioco anzichè allontanare i giocatori dopo che hanno visto i primi loot che davano le avventure e hanno desistito nel continuare l'evento.

It would have been nice - and useful - to have adventures with the loot x2 or some cooperative x3 x to encourage the game rather than remove the players after they saw the first loot that gave the adventures and have given up in continuing the event.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Salve a tutti,l'evento mi è piaciuto molto e sono riuscita a portarmi sull'isola i 2 geologi,l'esploratore e 1 convento...direi un'ottimo bottino...
    Non mi è piaciuto aver dovuto pagare 200 palloni in un missione e poi non riceverli più indietro,visto la fatica fatta per racimolarli. Come dice mario,si poteva mettere qualche avventura con il x2 o il x3,bastava anche solo 1 coop,giusto per rendere il gioco più divertente. Ho faticato a terminare la missione di raccogliere 1000 collezionabili evento,ma ci sono riuscita. ho scoperto che facendo le partite in modalità premium si raccolgono un sacco di palloni in più,quindi per la prossima volta mi tengo tutte le partite per la fine e le faccio tutte attivando premium.
    Grazie e buon gioco a tutti

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Ho completato completamente l'evento + un sacco di avventure riuscendo a prendere solo l'esploratore fortunato ed il convento, avrei voluto riuscire a prendere anche il geologo. Credo che i palloni che si ottenevano con le avventure e con le esplorazioni fossero troppo pochi.
    Grazie

Mondo
    Vasaar
    No X2 or X3 loots, ridicolously low ball drops from adventures. I am not satisfied with this event. Easter event was much much better.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hi there,
    IMHO footballs dropped from adventures were very few :/ ... (for the record, I've done almost 200 adventures without been able to take the second Snack Stand etc.)
    (I'd like to know who voted "I am pleased with the football drops from adventures and explorers" o.O)

on the other hand tactical resources were dropped in right amount... yet it's been irritating the uselessness of those in the end.
    Tactical resources are removed from the star menu, all storages and mail attachments without compensation
    What if those would be converted in (e.g.) 0,01 gold coins/each? Would be surely ininfluent for high level players, yet may be appreciated for low level ones

Overall the Summer Event was fun
    Regards

Discussione chiusa

Permessi di invio