Rispondi
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 6 su 6

Discussione: [Feedback] Change log 23.05.2018

Community Manager L'avatar di BB_Sious
    Mondo
    Vasaar

[Feedback] Change log 23.05.2018

Dear players,

Feel free to leave your feedback regarding Change log 23.05.2018 in this thread.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Ultima modifica di BB_Sious; 15.05.18 a 14:56 Motivo: link
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    i cambiamenti di pathfinder non mi piacciono

Mondo
    Vasaar
    One question on
    Recruitment time for Swordsman has been reduced to 15 minutes (level 1 Elite Barracks)
    Recruitment time for Marksman has been reduced to 15 minutes (level 1 Elite Barracks)
    Recruitment cost for Mounted Swordsman has been increased to 2 Platinum Swords and 2 Battle Horses
    Recruitment cost for Mounted Marksman has been increased to 2 Arquebuse and 2 Battle Horses

I think that those changement will be a further boost to players' escape, because it is already difficult to do raids with continuity, especially for mid-level players, if they have to spend double of platinum swords and warhorses, the acquisition of XP points will be even slower.

Why not reduce the production time of Mounted Sordwsman and Mounted Marksman instead of Swordsman and Marksman, that nobody use too much?

I think it would have been better to improve the rate of finding special objects, such as manufact searching with lucky explorer or harbor magazine in "one step ahead" for example, eliminating the rate worsening as the player level increases.
    I play this venture much more than 50 times without find it, closer to 100 than 50, my only crime was to find me already at a high level when the ventures comes to us, there are some players that have find it in 2/3 times at a level below mine.
    I think that this is the real aberration in this game, if I am over level 70, I think that having arrived at high levels should not be a punishment but there must be some ideal reward for the commitment shown in playing the same adventures again and again and again one more.

Good work, I know that isn't possible to satisfy everyone but I think that certain aspects of the game have been thought a little superficially without an extensive real test

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Recruitment time for Swordsman has been reduced to 15 minutes (level 1 Elite Barracks)
    Recruitment time for Marksman has been reduced to 15 minutes (level 1 Elite Barracks)
    Recruitment cost for Mounted Swordsman has been increased to 2 Platinum Swords and 2 Battle Horses
    Recruitment cost for Mounted Marksman has been increased to 2 Arquebuse and 2 Battle Horses
    IMHO I'm a little perplexed about those enhancements. It seems to me a change between useless and annoying...
    yet we'll see how the story goes

have a good work

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Well, new maintenance, new bugs. Sounds usual to me.
    When I shift the camera to another position some segments of the roads disappear, then reappear after I zoom in.
    Very annoying to say the least.

CL

Community Manager L'avatar di BB_Sious
    Mondo
    Vasaar
    Quote Originariamente inviata da ChuckLee Visualizza il messaggio
    Well, new maintenance, new bugs. Sounds usual to me.
    When I shift the camera to another position some segments of the roads disappear, then reappear after I zoom in.
    Very annoying to say the least.

CL
    Hello ChuckLee,

Our dev team are aware of the disappearing roads and they are already on it.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Rispondi

Permessi di invio