Rispondi
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 3 su 3

Discussione: Opposite Day: Share your best anti-TSO guide!

Community Manager L'avatar di BB_Sious
    Mondo
    Vasaar

Opposite Day: Share your best anti-TSO guide!

Dear settlers,

Throughout time and from the very beginning, you have shared your game knowledge with the others, you have helped your colleagues understand the game and have created guides on how to conquer your home island and play adventures in The Settlers Online.

On this day, we'd like you to do the opposite: put your creativity to good use and tell us what's the worst way of playing the game. You can start by creating an infamous list:

1. Leave your explorers at home, they never find what you want anyway...
    2. Always let your Arctic Iron Mines run out of ore... the depleted mine looks so much better!
    3. When reaching the enemy camp, don't attack. Instead, pretend that you were just passing by and observe how they start attacking your troops.

What does your anti-guide look like?

BB_Sious
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    un vero successo questo argomento !!!

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Si potrebbe fare un altro sondaggio.
    "Cosa non devono fare i programmatori di un gioco "

Rispondi

Permessi di invio