Rispondi
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 5 su 5

Discussione: [Feedback] Change log 21.11.2017

Community Manager L'avatar di BB_Sious
    Mondo
    Vasaar

[Feedback] Change log 21.11.2017

Dear Settlers,

Feel free to leave your feedback to the Change log 21.11.2017 on this thread.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Ultima modifica di BB_Sious; 13.11.17 a 14:20 Motivo: Added link to change log
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Dove riesco ad appoggiare la testa per dormire
    Mondo
    Vasaar
    Ma è mai possibile che ci vogliano sempre 2 gg di fila per ogni Change Log che si faccia?? E possibile sempre solo al mattino? Non potete spostarle di notte queste correzioni al game? O Qualche volta nel pomeriggio, in un orario dove ci sia meno accessibilità al game o anche dalle 24.00 alle 06.00?

But is it possible that they always want 2 gg of row for each Change Log that they do ?? Is it possible only in the morning? Can not you move these corrections at the game at night? O Sometimes in the afternoon, at an hour where there is less access to the game or even from 24.00 to 06.00 AM?

Tks
    MarioGat

Mondo
    Vasaar
    speriamo mi ritornino i 6 manoscritti persi dal drakula(3) e dal major (3) ^_^

Mondo
    Vasaar
    After update my guild chat is missing.
    And my status "online" "offline" green/red dot is not working.

Community Manager L'avatar di BB_Sious
    Mondo
    Vasaar

Missing Guild Chat after the update on 21/11/2017

Dear Settlers,

After the game update on 21/11/2017, some players seem to have lost the guild channel.
    The problem is fixed by logging out and logging back in. Also, remember to clear your browser's cache and cookies. If this does not resolve the issue, please ask a guild admin to update the description of your guild crest/emblem. Changing a single letter in the guild description restores the guild chat.
    Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Rispondi

Permessi di invio