- Give a gift to the next player.

Rules:
    - You can only leave one gift.
    - You can gift anything.
    - You can do anything with the gift.
    - Forum rules apply.

Example:
    Poster 1: Gets a ring.
    "I take the ring with me. Hide in a cave and guard the precious with my life. I give the next poster a bag of leaves."
    Poster 2:
    "I use the leaves to start a campfire and roast some marshmallows. I give the next user a box of chicken nuggets."

To Start:

I give the next player a box of fortune cookies.

Have fun!
    BB_Sious
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    I take the box of fortune cookies with me and I eat those one by one each day so that each day it can be a lucky day. I give the next player a wedding invitation.

- Traduzione: Io prendo la scatola dei biscotti della fortuna e li mangio uno ad uno ogni giorno, in modo che ogni giorno possa essere un giorno fortunato. Io do al prossimo giocatore un invito di nozze

Mondo
    Vasaar
    I take the wedding invitation and read it. It's an invitation to BB_Sious's weddings. I immediately start to sweat and try to find an excuse not to participate, but it's too late. I attend the wedding. Everything is in German and I don't understand anything. I give the next player a German dictionary.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Recibo il diccionario di alemán que casualmente preciso. Le mie opinioni su questo prodotto non sono ancora state pubblicate in questo sito. Invita i refresh, pasta y entrego una grande torta decorata con gemme Rojas al siguiente jugador.
    Ultima modifica di TynaRojas; 30.05.17 a 02:09

Mondo
    Vasaar
    I take the cake with red gems and read its decorations. They appear to be written in poorly translated Spanish mixed with Italian. I eat the gems and accidentally crush my teeth. Ouch. The pain is unbearable. I need new teeth! Come with me. I give the next player a voucher card for a free dental visit at a Spanish dentist.

Community Manager L'avatar di BB_Sious
    Mondo
    Vasaar
    I take the voucher card and accompany Attersson to a Spanish dentist. I slipped away during his appointment and on my way out, I gave the voucher card to a pretty lady and she gave me her number. I give the next player a mountain bike.
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Rispondi

Permessi di invio