Pagina 1 di 5 1 2 3 ... ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 41

Discussione: Ask Me Anything AMA

Community Team L'avatar di BB_Nanuq
    Mondo
    Vasaar

Ask Me Anything AMA

Dear Players,

In hopes of satisfying your curiosity regarding various aspects of the game, as well as building a closer relationship with the community, we invite you to join the ASK ME ANYTHING event.

Feel free to ask questions below. we will choose one question per player; if your entry is selected, you could win 250 gems!

Have fun,

BB_Nanuq
    Ultima modifica di BB_Nanuq; 15.03.17 a 12:14
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    why the italian site is not translate???

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Which is the authentic percentage to find the manuscript recipe by the long letter research?

Mondo
    Vasaar
    When we will be able to disband marshals and generals that we don't need anymore?

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Good evening, I have used the free program gems and although I have complied with the rules of the gems I have not been accredited. I refer to callofwar. I obtained the third level of skill are now in 6.devo believe the offers that you publicate the website or shall I desist in doing it?. advance thanks for the answer
    Ultima modifica di piffero45; 15.03.17 a 13:01

Mondo
    Vasaar
    When you will remodule the Excelsior?
    I'm full of mines of any kind that I don't need and are not that much requested on the market anymore.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    First of all i would like to say hello to everyone.

I'm a player with one year of TSO (i feel like a newbie ) and i've noticed that from level 50 the progression of xp from one level to another is very impressive. Have you studied some other quest (primary or secondary quests, or guild/daily quest with xp as reward) in order to fquicken the level up? I think it would be nice for all.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    What is your favourite adventure ever?

L'avatar di BlueZaffira
    Mondo
    Vasaar
    How many hours are there in a day of work at Blue Byte?

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Mi continuano ad arrivare messaggi di entrare nel forum...ma è sempre in inglese...ci rinuncio non ci capisco niente mi dispiace,non è possibile averlo in italiano?
    grazie ilmessia

Discussione chiusa

Permessi di invio