Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 1 su 1

Discussione: [Announcement] Ask Me Anything!

Community Team L'avatar di BB_Nanuq
    Mondo
    Vasaar

[Announcement] Ask Me Anything!

Dear settlers,

On March 15th, our team will run a 2 day Ask Me Anything session. All questions are welcome: you ask, we answer and reward you wih 250 gems! Do you have a pressing game related question that requires attention or you simply cannot sleep at night without knowing BB_Nanuq's favorite fridge magnet? Now it's the right moment to ask and get a chance to be rewarded!

ASK ME ANYTHING

Runtime: March 15th, at 12:00 CET and closed on March 17th, at 17:00 CET.

Concept: Ask us any question during the runtime of the event, and we will choose one question per player. We will be compiling an exclusive Q&A based on your questions!

Questions: You are invited to post your questions > here <. This thread will be open for questions on March 15th, at 12:00 CET and closed on March 17th, at 17:00 CET.

Rewards: Every question that we will provide an answer to will be rewarded with 250 Gems

As usual, all questions must adhere to our PEGI-7 guidelines; while having fun keeps the community spirits up, let's keep it tasteful.

Our team will address as many questions as possible after March 17th, in a follow-up Q&A! Get your chance to win 250 Gems and have fun with the community! Venture to ask anything > here <.

Feel free to share your feedback > here <.

Have fun!
    The Settlers Online Team
    Ultima modifica di BB_Nanuq; 15.03.17 a 12:15
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Permessi di invio