Pagina 2 di 2 primaprima 1 2
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 11 a 16 su 16

Discussione: Tempi di produzione della caserma d'élite

L'avatar di Kanon_old
    Mondo
    Vasaar
    Ciao ragazzi,

Grazie mille per questo suggerimento.
    Il 6° livello delle caserme è già un notevole miglioramento quando si tratta di tempo di produzione delle unità . E vedete in questo modo: il prezzo di Skunk è aumentato rispetto alla distribuzione delle avventure arabe. Questo significa che i giocatori di basso livello hanno la possibilità di recuperare il ritardo con voi con la vendita Skunk al mercato. Non è giusto?

Saluti
    BB_Amta

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Quote Originariamente inviata da BB_Amta Visualizza il messaggio
    Hi guys,
    This means that the low level players have a chance to catch up with you by selling Skunk at the market. Isn't it fair?
    Thanks for the answer, but the question is not if it is fair or not to help low-level players. How many buff a player, low or high level, is the same, can produce? Two every week? And how many buff the same player needs every day? One at least. Too much disparity.

Community Team L'avatar di Old_BB_Amta
    Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hello magolfa,

That is indeed a good point. So, shouldn't collectibles (especially banners) spawning on the home island be increased then? Would you prefer this solution to having a more powerful barracks buff?

Looking forward to your answer,
    BB_Amta
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    I think increasing the finding of collectibles should be a temporary solution (expecially for some of them, that they become very rare, there's a big disparity even in finding items on the map).

You could also introduce new power-ups achievable with collectibles, to induce players to use objects that maybe now are using infrequently (like grain sacks or adamantium)

L'avatar di Kanon_old
    Mondo
    Vasaar
    Ciao Magolfa,

Questo è davvero un buon punto. Quindi,i collezionabili non dovrebbero (soprattutto stendardi)essere aumentati sull'isola madre? Preferiresti questa soluzione di avere un potenziamento migliore per la caserma ?

Attendo la tua risposta,
    BB_Amta

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Quote Originariamente inviata da BB_Amta Visualizza il messaggio
    Hello magolfa,

That is indeed a good point. So, shouldn't collectibles (especially banners) spawning on the home island be increased then? Would you prefer this solution to having a more powerful barracks buff?

Looking forward to your answer,
    BB_Amta
    Undoubtely I prefer a specific buff to the elite barracks. I play since 2013, and I'm close to level 62. To achieve the level for the Pathfinder, I should get sixfold of points I have, but right now I never buy a monthly or a yearly premium, because it should be wasted waiting for troops. This situation doesn't suit anyone
    Ultima modifica di magolfa; 13.05.16 a 09:36

Rispondi

Permessi di invio