Rispondi
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 6 su 6

Discussione: [Feedback] Easter Event 2016

Community Team L'avatar di BB_Lyedra
    Mondo
    Vasaar

[Feedback] Easter Event 2016

Dear Settlers,

Feel free to leave your comments about the Easter Event in this thread.

BB_Lyedra
    La mia casella postale è chiusa. Vi invito a scrivere a BB_Amta in inglese o contattare il team di supporto in italiano.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Since you have decided to release the eggs in the adventures, I would say two things.
    The first I found ridiculous pirate island from 0/40/150 to 0/8/20, I think it's not fair.
    The second is a proposal that you have seen reduced for many adventures eggs, I wish you were changing the percentages of 25/55/20 to 20/50/30.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Even with no events the most used adventure is "The Black Knights".
    Events should have been the chance to make people use other adventures, instead again "The Black Knights" is the one most worth adventure
    to get strips eggs for the upcoming easter event. Epic Fail.

P.S. I suggest to spend some time to re-balance ALL adventures Experience based on difficulty, lenght (in time) to complete and troop losses,
    or change the game name to "The Black Knights online".

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Quote Originariamente inviata da Macron Visualizza il messaggio
    Even with no events the most used adventure is "The Black Knights".
    Events should have been the chance to make people use other adventures, instead again "The Black Knights" is the one most worth adventure
    to get strips eggs for the upcoming easter event. Epic Fail.

P.S. I suggest to spend some time to re-balance ALL adventures Experience based on difficulty, lenght (in time) to complete and troop losses,
    or change the game name to "The Black Knights online".
    I completely Agree

Mondo
    Vasaar
    From what I could see from the tests, the event promises to be very rich and that makes it compelling. I am not entirely disagree on changing the amount of eggs by lot but definitely should be reviewed because the drop was too drastic, a half-measure would go just fine. All in all seems well structured, it should be further adventures of the magazine in my opinion.

Da quel che ho potuto vedere dal test,l'evento si preannuncia molto ricco e il che lo rende avvincente. Non sono del tutto in disaccordo sul cambiamento delle quantità di uova dai lot ma sicuramente andrebbero rivisti perchè il calo è stato troppo drastico,una mezza misura sarebbe andata più che bene. Tutto sommato mi sembra ben strutturato,la cosa delle avventure andrebbe ulteriormente rivista a mio avviso.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    My 2 cents:

There are a lot of interesting rewards, that makes the event super good. Eggs drop from adventure rebalancing is not an issue for high level players (a bit annoying the Black knight best ratio egg/time), but it is a big issue for low level players. Last year the same event was much more tuned on low level player base.

Good eggs hunting to everybody

J.

Rispondi

Permessi di invio