Visualizza i risultati del sondaggio: Event Resources or Guild Coins?

Chi ha votato
196. Non puoi votare questo sondaggio
  • Event Resources

159 81.12%
  • Guild Coins

19 9.69%
  • I'm fine with both options

18 9.18%
Rispondi
Pagina 1 di 2 1 2 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 18

Discussione: Guild Quest rewards: Guild Coins vs Event Resources during events

Community Team L'avatar di BB_Lyedra
    Mondo
    Vasaar

Guild Quest rewards: Guild Coins vs Event Resources during events

Dear Settlers,

The Game Design Team has been reviewing several forum comments and is therefore now asking for your input:
    Guild quests always award you with guild coins. But it is possible to change this during events: This way you would get event resources (e.g. Easter Eggs) instead of guild coins (an option to select the preferred reward every time is not possible at the moment).

Information update: Please read the additional information provided in this post.

Would you like to receive Guild Coins or Event Resources
    as a reward for completing guild quest during special events like the Easter Event 2016?

Please vote and share your opinions below. The results of all instances will be summed up and shared with the Game Design Team.
    Please note that you can only post and vote in the forums if your e-mail address is verified.
    You can check the status and request a validation mail in your profile website options.

Happy Voting!
    BB_Lyedra
    Ultima modifica di BB_Lyedra; 08.01.16 a 16:47
    La mia casella postale è chiusa. Vi invito a scrivere a BB_Amta in inglese o contattare il team di supporto in italiano.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    prefer eggs a nd new tricks for easter

Community Team L'avatar di BB_Lyedra
    Mondo
    Vasaar

Dear Settlers,

In the light of the feedback in this thread, we would like to clarify some aspects of this survey.

The poll is about what you would prefer to see in the game, the exact balancing of this potential change has not been decided yet. If you like the idea of getting varied rewards depending on current events, then you have the opportunity to let the Game Design team know! We will then look into how everything can be balanced and made fair to everyone.

Please also keep in mind that any potential changes to the rewards will not affect the current Guild Quest system: any changes will be made after the Guild Quest Rework.

Happy Voting!
    BB_Lyedra
    La mia casella postale è chiusa. Vi invito a scrivere a BB_Amta in inglese o contattare il team di supporto in italiano.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    votando x risorse evento ,secondo me è piu stimolante x i giocatori pigri a finirla.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    I vote for event rewards. bye

Mondo
    Vasaar
    io voto per risorse evento

Mondo
    Vasaar
    I vote for event rewards.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    up per risorse evento