Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 2 su 2

Discussione: Info about the decorative buildings from The Arabian Nights adventures

Community Team L'avatar di BB_Lyedra
    Mondo
    Vasaar

Info about the decorative buildings from The Arabian Nights adventures

Dear Adventurers!

You have a chance to be awarded decorative buildings as loot from several adventures of The Arabian Night adventure quest chain. Once built on your island, such buildings are supposed to return to the Star Menu when destroyed. Community members reported that the buildings are not returning to the Star Menu as intended. Thank you for the reports and Support tickets. The team found the issue and it will be fixed with next week's maintenance on 17 of November.

• What happens with future adventure rewards after the maintenance?
      The functionality of the items will be corrected. The buildings awarded as adventure loot after the fix, will work as intended.

• What happens with buildings I already own?
      After the fix, all affected buildings you own will behave as intended (go to Star Menu when destroyed).

• What about "lost" buildings?
      In case a decorative building is gone, because you tore it down, you will get it back.
      Attention: You will get back "lost" buildings a little bit later and not directly with the implementation of the fix.
      You will be informed how and when this will be done - a solution is in progress!

Long story short

Nobody will lose anything and all decorative buildings will behave as intended again.
    There is no need to get in touch with Support at the moment.
    You will be informed about the refund of lost buildings soon.

Arabian Palace, Camel Stable, Arabian Tower,
    Arabian Residence, Oasis Residence, Magic Lamp

Happy decorating!
    BB_Lyedra
    La mia casella postale è chiusa. Vi invito a scrivere a BB_Amta in inglese o contattare il team di supporto in italiano.

Community Team L'avatar di BB_Lyedra
    Mondo
    Vasaar
    Dear Decorators,

Here is the solution for all of you who lost at least one decoration item of "Arabian Nights" quests,
    because it was deconstructed and didn't go back to the Star Menu:

FAQ

I am affected, what do I have to do?
    Actually nothing, but just wait until Friday, 20th of November.
    The Customer Support will send you an ingame message including lost decoration items.

When do I get back the buildings?
    The Support team will start sending the items next week after the fix was implemented.
    We try to send all items until Friday, 20th of November.

I didn't receive an ingame message so far. What shall I do now?
    Please wait until Friday, 20th of November, because it is needed that the item correction is deployed and the team needs some time to send the items. In case you dind't get your items back until Friday, 20th, please write a brief mail to the Support team. They will check your account again and help you.

Have a nice evening
    BB_Lyedra
    La mia casella postale è chiusa. Vi invito a scrivere a BB_Amta in inglese o contattare il team di supporto in italiano.

Permessi di invio