Pagina 1 di 2 1 2 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 20

Discussione: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Valentines Event 2019

Community Manager L'avatar di BB_Sious
    Mondo
    Vasaar

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Valentines Event 2019

Dear settlers,

Thank you for taking the time to read the Valentines Event 2019 Dev Diary.

We would love to know your opinion and impressions about it. Feel free to leave them in this thread.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Ultima modifica di BB_Sious; 13.02.19 a 10:08 Motivo: link
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Dear Settlers,

Please be advised that a Hotfix has been implemented today to optimize the game for the event and to perform an event resource conversion for Xmas resources. We will also extend the duration of the Valentine Event by one day.

Start of removal phase: 3rd of March 4th of March, ~10:00 CET
    Complete deactivation: 7th of March 8th of March, ~10:00 CET

Thanks for your understanding and patience in this matter.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se avete bisogno di assistenza, non esitate a contattare il team di supporto in italiano. Non esitate a contattarmi in caso di necessità, ma vi invito a scrivermi in inglese.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    how do we know if the deposit found by the new geologist can be mined 100% faster *before* building the mine?

come si riconosce un deposito ad estrazione rapida *prima* di costruirci la miniera sopra?

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hello TeslaZap,

You could hover your mouse pointer in the game over the mine (e.g. iron mine) discovered by the Charming Geologist. Doing so will display the affecting Geologist skill on that mine.

Regards,
    BB_sious

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hi Sious, every deposit discovered by the geologist says that has the "50% chance to be fast" and "100% bigger", does it appear only when it's fast?
    Either way it's unclear if it's fast or not from the message.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    I can confirm, both fast and standard deposits are shown the same way
    standard deposit
    fast deposit

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hi TeslaZap,

I have forwarded this as a request. Sadly, you'll need to build a mine in order to find out if the second skill is activated. Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hi Sious, thank you for your help.
    The problem arises if I want to build an industrial iron/titanium/saltpeter mine on the deposit, because that'd make a big difference
    Those mines are expensive to buy/find and I'd rather not waste them on slow deposits.

Other geologists have activated skills clearly listed one by one when I hover the deposit with my mouse, I think this new geologist should work the same way.
    So this should be filed as a bug, not as a feature request, if bugs are handled quicker than requests.

Mondo
    Vasaar
    Hallo, nobody has something to say on observatory? it's not working at all, not only, when I stay in my isle i see that time for arrival on adventure is 75% of normal time but when i open the adventure i see the normal time of 15'.
    Moreover, the generals have a fastidious ghost effect which causes an annoying effect that causes the curtain to be mounted continuously until the normal arrival time has expired.

I am terrified to find out what the weather station can do.
    Regards.
    Stoppino
    Ultima modifica di LordStopp; 05.03.19 a 16:58

Mondo
    Vasaar
    prntscr.com/mte0b1

the explorers sent before the activation of the first phase of deactivation do not bring flowers

This is one of the many bugs of this event, it started badly, has continued worse (continuous blocks of the game) and obviously it ends even worse

Rispondi

Permessi di invio